Your event is important, and we are here to serve you and your guests, so you look good.
- Flexible and Easy
- Value Driven
- Centrally Located
- Minutes from Downtown and the Galleria
- Airport and Hotel Shuttles
- Ground Transportation
- Multiple Large Ball Rooms
- High Ceilings
- Full Service
- Onsite Executive Chef
- Full Service Banquet Staff
- Onsite AV Services
- Valet Parking
- All Inclusive or Completely Custom
- Up to 1200+ guests
- Best Value
The Bell Tower on 34th: 713-409-4000
Decide what your priorities are for your venue and then create a spreadsheet that lists all these important points, allowing you to keep track of each venue’s suitability as you do your research. Do an online search and start with a long list of venues you like the look of in your chosen geographical area before contacting them for further information.
You’ll be able to start narrowing down your search right away as you go through your list, considering:
– How many guests can it hold?
– Are there different capacities for different rooms?
– Can you have your ceremony and reception there?
– Will there be onsite accommodation for your guests?
– How does the pricing structure work?
– Is it based on room hire, price per head, minimum spend or are there set packages?
– Check exactly what is included for the price and what you’re getting for your money. (Ask whether you can upgrade at any point.)
– Is the catering in-house or is there an approved caterers list?
– Do you have a choice in which suppliers you can use?
-Are there any sample menus you can look at and how do their menu tasting sessions work?
– Is there plenty of natural light or will dark conditions make it tricky for your photographer?
– Will you need to hire in any extra lighting?
– Is there plenty of outdoor space?
– How easy is it to access by public transport?
– Is there plenty of parking?
– What chairs and tableware will you use? (If they’re not to your taste, you might want to consider hiring in your own.)
– If you’re not choosing exclusive use, check how many other weddings are likely to take place on the same day/weekend as yours.
– What are the staff numbers for service on the day? There’s nothing worse than slow service!
– What are your bar options and can you see a bar pricelist?
– Can you supply your own beverages and will there be a corkage charge?
– When can you get in and out of the venue to give access to your suppliers on the day of the wedding?
– Are there any particular restrictions such as the use of confetti or candles?