But rain is good luck on your wedding day!” Try telling that to the bride who spent a year planning the perfect outdoor ceremony and reception, with a backup plan that’s just not quite as good as the original. If rain is in your wedding-day forecast, no need to add to the downpour with tears of your own. Rainy-day weddings definitely aren’t full of bad luck when you have adorable rain boots, whimsical umbrellas, and a set of enchanting, romantic photos.
1. You know what they say about kissing in the rain…
2. Give your gals whimsical parasols — in your color palette, of course.
3. Be prepared for the chill in the air with a comfortably and stylish coat.
4. Don’t forget to keep your guests out of the rain — set out umbrellas, and encourage sharing.
5. End-of-summer nuptials should always have a rainy-day plan, especially one with coral umbrellas and matching flowers.
6. We love these pretty polka dot rain boots:
7. What’s hiding under your gown?
8. Stay in the “clear” with a chic umbrella.
9. Have fun with your bridesmaids in an unexpected downpour.
10. And remember — at the end of the storm, there’s always a rainbow.