The Pantone Color Institute (PCI) announced the color of the year for 2014: radiant orchid! This pinkish-purple hue is exotic and enchanting, and is said to inspire creativity…which sounds pretty nice for a wedding color, no?
We’re expecting to see a lot more of this color at weddings in 2014; here are some radiant orchid details for your big day!
1. Radiant orchid adds a modern touch to this rustic-meets-luxe wedding décor:
2. Bright bridesmaids dresses are celebratory and fun:
3. This flowering cake is over-the-top…in the best way possible!
4. These colorful pom poms are perfect for a whimsical wedding:
5. Radiant orchid pairs nicely with darker purple hues:
6. Radiant orchid really shines when paired with elegant gold and dramatic masquerade details:
7. We love this bold graphic look for a modern February wedding:
8. Whet your guests’ appetites with a colorful menu:
9. Pair radiant orchid with pale pink for a spring wedding:
10. We love this hue for grooms and guys!